Health Clinic & Screening Information
Saturday September 30 & Sunday October 1, 2023
9AM – 4 PM • Spaces are limited • First come, first served
Pre-registration is not offered. Tests will be offered on a first come/first served basis. We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. Come by our table at your earliest convenience to let us know you are in the building and want to test.
Test will be performed by Dr Daniel Hall VMD, DACVIM (cardiology) Palmetto Veterinary Cardiology LLC www.palmettovetcardio.com $300 (Cash) per echocardiogram
● The echocardiograms are for breeding screening purposes only (to determine if there is evidence of heart disease or not). The dog should have no evidence or previous diagnosis of heart disease– no detailed treatment/case management advice will be given. If heart disease is noted that requires follow-up/treatment, the dog will be referred to its local cardiologist.
● Allow 30-minutes for imaging and data entry.
● OFA Advanced Cardiac forms will be provided.
● Each dog will need: Dog’s registered name, Call name, recent weight, microchip ID number, registration number, date of birth, owner contact information.
● Shaving of hair will not be performed, however ultrasound gel and alcohol will be used to wet hair and provide adequate contact during the ultrasound (no exceptions).
● Owners/Handlers will be present during the echocardiogram, primary restraint will be by owner/handler.
Sponsored byThe Southeastern Newfoundland Club and The Tennessee Valley Kennel Club.
OFA Eye Screening Certification (CERF) Saturday & Sunday September 30 & October 1, 2023 Spaces are limited • First come, first served
Pre-registration is not offered. We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. Come by our table at your earliest convenience to let us know you are in the building and want to test. The fee is $40.00 cash only. Test will be performed by Dan Ward, DVM, PhD, DACVO on Saturday 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Diane Hendrix, DVM, DACVO on Sunday 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. Each dog will need: Dog's registered name, Call name, recent wight, microchip ID number, registration number, date of birth, owner contact information. Sponsored by The Tennessee Valley Kennel Club